Friday, January 18, 2008

A New Year, A New Beginning, The Journey Continues

It's been almost a little over 2 years since i last blogged. A lot of things has changed since. My life has turned around for the better, in many ways.

My book is yet to be finished. This is why. I have been busy building my company, Pearl Media And Solutions. I have been creating my own training program, The Super You program, I have been busy directing and acting. Finished a brand new project, well about finished it actually, a project we labeled "Transformations". Rather odd that this project found me , while i was going through my own personal transformation and the training provider i went in, for a particular training program, also had the name Transformations. The universe works in mysterious ways.

Well, why am i optimistic about the year 2008. Well for the first time since i was 17 , about a decade ago, I have finally come to terms with aging. I am no longer resisting it, rather am welcoming it with open arms. Each year progressing , just means am getting to know myself and the world around me better. That makes me just love everything and everyone around me.

I used to have an inferiority about being young. You may ask why, because people associate youth with naivety and foolishness and headstrong carelessness and disregard for the world around oneself.

Well, i would like to redefine it, and believe i have. I have met many "older" individuals who have the maturity of a 15 year old. Old doesn't mean knowledgeable and young doesn't mean stupid. In life, it's not the situations that you are in, that defines who you are, but rather the decisions that you make and the evidence that you gather from the outcome and how you learn from it.

Can you change where you are today ? YES !

Can you change how perceive life ? YES !

Can you attract success, wealth, health, love and joy in your life ? YES !

How Can You Do All This ?

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD - Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi , Mahatma

To all my friends and visitors of this blog, Happy New Year (2008), and i will do my best to post in at least once a week. This is my attempt at changing the world to a better place, and i am not just saying that i mean it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah ! Inspiring and inspired . Good for young people like me to realize the truths bout life, gave me hope. Thanks, bro !

Anonymous said...

Interesting article. When is this "book" coming out ?